Demand for Industry 4.0 technologies has notably surged since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Industrial enterprises are on the hunt for effective solutions to safely bring people back to work, while also securing their technological market edge.Download Now
Together with our partner, CNI - Confederação Nacional da Indústria, we’ve detailed which Industry 4.0 technologies are defining this COVID-19 era.
Special thanks to the featured interviewees for sharing their insights on how they imagine the future of Industry 4.0: Peter Herweck, Executive Vice President, Industrial Automation, Schneider Electric, Afzal Jessa, Chief Digital Officer, Vale, Liran Bar, Vice President of Business Development, Hailo.
• How COVID-19 accelerated the demand for Industry 4.0 technologies.
• The current Industry 4.0 landscape.
• Open Innovation Best Practices.
• Q&A with Industry 4.0 leaders from CNI, Schneider Electric, and Vale.
• An analysis of sub-verticals that can help enterprises overcome COVID-19 related challenges: Infection Prevention, Automation, and Optimization, Operational Resilience, Supply Chain.